Professional Service Firm Clients
A Fusion of Skills
Fusion Family Wealth developed an innovative business model around establishing a substantial network of accounting and legal professionals. As trusted advisors who have the fiduciary and ethical mandate for doing what’s in our clients’ best interests, this shared responsibility provides a natural framework for collaborating and combining skill sets.
That’s why we’re known as the “Trusted Advisor to Trusted Advisors.”
With a wealth of knowledge and insight, we provide creative wealth planning, portfolio management and investment guidance that empowers partners and practitioners in accounting and law firms to consistently meet their clients’ objectives. Whether through making and receiving client referrals, or assisting advisors in differentiating their practices and strengthening their client relationships, we strive to grow our mutual firms through a commitment to outstanding qualifications and service.
You work for your clients’ success. We work for yours.
What we do:
- Work from a position of experience – we’re accountants by training ourselves, and understand how to address the issues facing CPAs and attorneys and their clients.
- Use true open architecture to go beyond wire house restrictions to provide tailored solutions based on specific client needs.
- Approach the advice business with the intent to deliver counsel at the highest standard on a personal and professional level, and to match that intent with a firm structure that ensures we are held to a legal fiduciary standard of care requiring us to act in our clients’ best interests at all times.
- Offer clients the confidence of knowing that our firm structure holds us to the highest legal fiduciary standard of care – particularly relevant when it comes to serving clients who themselves are held to a fiduciary standard of care with responsibility for oversight of trusts, 401(k) plans and guardianship accounts, to name but a few examples.
- Provide a comprehensive review of a client’s current position with regard to their investment policy and asset-allocation strategy. This review considers past investment experiences, especially where there is evidence or a history of behavioral finance-based missteps.
- Provide custody, trust and administrative services.
- Professional Service Firm clients – legal and accounting professionals – often seek our counsel for their own personal financial needs. They’ve seen the features and benefits that we have brought to bear on what we have done for their clients’ portfolios and have come to respect and rely upon our expertise.