A Fusion of Plans
You have goals, dreams and a vision for the future lifestyle you want. We’re here to coordinate each aspect of your financial reality to help make sure your wealth management plans work hand-in-hand with your life plans.
Fusion Family Wealth is a firm built around a culture of integrity, creativity and hard work, and we have built our reputation by adhering to prudent advisory principles and by delivering well-thought-out, clear, effective and comprehensive strategies.
We provide guidance and advice to individuals and intergenerational families, corporate executives, business owners, foundations and endowments, trusts and people in transition.
What we do:
- Assist clients who haven’t the time or financial experience to manage their portfolios, or those who need to mitigate the impact of emotional biases and other impediments to achieving personal financial goals.
- Specialize in intergenerational family wealth with a deep understanding of the value of a long-term perspective and how to view family wealth holistically.
- Develop income-replacement strategies for clients entering into retirement.
- Work with current and former corporate executives, business owners and entrepreneurs on implementing and maintaining a goal-oriented plan – as opposed to a performance oriented-plan – ensuring a high probability of securing a sound financial future and a successful retirement.
- Simplify the complexities that wealth creates for clients and families, especially if their wealth management includes fiduciary and investment responsibility involving trusts, retirement plans, philanthropies and significant business assets.
- Provide confidence, transparency, integrity, trust and creativity, and offer focused, experience-based counsel and expertise augmented by outside specialists when appropriate.
- Work as part of our clients’ advisor team alongside CPAs, attorneys, tax specialists, risk mitigation specialists and other professionals.
- We believe life transitions are advice points: Investors/clients in transition, businesses in play, the onset of retirement, family changes and succession planning all add significant dimensions to the challenges of successful planning.
- Seek to provide long-term capital growth, current income and capital preservation, inflation protection, tax sensitivity, sensitivity to the need to mitigate the influence of emotional and cognitive (faulty-reasoning) biases, and volatility mitigation.
- We believe that we are attractive to entrepreneurs because we’re entrepreneurs ourselves, and believe our shared experiences can add value to providing the proper contextual framework in developing a successful investment program.
- Work with private foundations and endowments on successfully fulfilling their financial responsibilities, advising on tax-advantaged wealth transfer or meeting philanthropic goals.